Saturday, February 5, 2011

Just for you Mom!

February 5th, 2011

As you know from my mention in previous posts, the women in the bled (countryside), wear bed sheets and blankets wrapped around them, instead of jackets. A while ago, I mentioned that loads of women in my site wear the same design bed sheet, which my little brothers had on their beds while we were growing up. I see this sheet umpteen times a day, and it never fails to crack me up.

So, I finally managed to sneak a picture of the bed sheets that Carl & Sam used to have. 

Now do you remember it Mom????!!!!

:) 

Love,

Maryeem xXx


2 comments:

  1. That's not going to set the world alight on the catwalks of Paris, London and Milan this season - but it certainly brings Virginia a lot closer to Morocco!
    However, whatever you do Maryeem, don't even think of wearing one yourself - or I'll cease to follow your blog. Write again soon. Much love...Grandadadxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I know the sheets you were talking about! Come to think about it, I might have donated them and that could be the very set off Carl's bed!!

    Thanks for the memories Annemarie!

    Love you
    xoxoxoxox
    Mum

    ReplyDelete