Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cooperative Chorouk's First Testimonial and In-Home Picture!



Thought I would share Cooperative Chorouk's very first customer testimonial and in-home picture with you all...

"I purchased this beautiful Berber carpet at an artisan's fair in Morocco in April of 2011.  I have found it to be of very high quality and I get many compliments on this carpet from friends and family. 

It is located on the bedroom floor so it gets a lot of foot traffic. The wool is very soft and warm, so it feels good under bare feet. 

I have found that the carpet does not soil easily.  I have washed it one time using a mild detergent, Woolite, and then I air-dried it on a clothesline.  I am happy to report that the carpet did not warp and the colors remained colorfast. 

I would definitely recommend the purchase of a Berber carpet from Cooperative Chorouk.  I was able to fold the carpet and carry it home to America in a regulation size carry-on.  My only regret is that I did not buy more than one!"
Tracy Benton, St. Paul, Minnesota, U.S.A.

The dimensions of this carpet are roughly 3'x6'.5" and it retails for $140.


No comments:

Post a Comment