Saturday, September 18, 2010

Contact Info for the Next 9 Weeks

I will only have internet connection on the three trips back to my hub center during the next 9 weeks so don't be alarmed if you don't hear from me.

However, my new Moroccan mobile/cell phone number is 00 212 618779308 and will be active around 2pm tomorrow. It's free for me to receive your calls and I will answer whenever I can. If you get calling cards make sure they are valid for calling Moroccan cell/mobile phones.

And don't forget you can always put some money on your Skype account and call me, which is probably cheaper than calling cards.

My mailing address is still...


Annemarie Athey
s/c Corps de la Paix
2, Rue Abou Marouane Essaadi, Agdal,
Rabat 10100, MOROCCO



Can't wait to hear from you!

xXx

5 comments:

  1. You certainly make us all feel that we're actually there with you Annemarie - so thanks a lot for sparing the time to share your daily life. Long may it continue.
    By the way, it's now time to correct your blog heading to read - 'Annemariesphere in Morocco' - if you're going to continue to set such a good example.
    Much love as always, Granddad xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Annemarie,
    Having whetted our appetite with a selection of Moroccan morsels - you've now left us all eagerly awaiting further titbits. However, you're obviously incredibly busy but please don't keep us in suspense much longer.
    Fondest love, Granddadxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNEMARIE
    I'm sure everyone on both sides of the pond will join me today in sending you their love and very best wishes. If only we could be with to celebrate the occasion.
    Lots of love from Granddad and Karenxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annemarie, am enjoying reading your blog and seeing the pictures. Happy Birthday. Glad we could celebrate while you were home. Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again, Annemarie. Your Dad just called and wanted me to send Happy Birthday wishes--so here they are. Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete